Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Message to a Queen


Her essence and soul sustains my life
Her radiant nubian skin calms the night
Two dark complected bodies merge as one
As our lips touch sweat drips but our passion is undone
Her touch paralyze my body and I'm unable to speak
Her nurturing hand guides me to her spot causing her to weep
Passionately drowning in her inhibitions
I see the sun, the moon, the stars, and the seas
She is my black queen
Lost inside her womb is where life became to be
She is the blood in my veins and the air in my lungs
My fortress from oppression, because of her I am sane
As she climaxes she digs deeply in my skin
As I caress her every motion serenity begins
The world ceases to exist and time stops
For she is my fuel and I worship every drop
For only a black woman can understand who I am and what I mean
For this is just a message to my strong beautiful black queen

No comments:

Post a Comment