Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

Peace, love, and elevation

I've been wanting to create a blog for awhile now, but based on a little apprehension and anxiety I procrastinated but here it is. This blog will be about my deepest thoughts, vulnerabilities, and insecurities. I will depict my attitudes and ideologies on society and the westernized world. I will post you tube videos, my poetry and everything else that entails the capacity of truth. Enjoy and remember life is about finding your true potential and reach it to it's fullest capacity. 


I believe not only is black beautiful but it is powerful beyond confinement. I think the plight of the black community is the direct result of the lack of knowledge of self and a detrimental dependence on external forces that deprive us our of true potential. Furthermore, I started this blog not only contribute to an overall cultural confidence that's lacking in the black community but to create a mindset that the capacity of truth can physically, socially, and spiritually empower you to do things that society has instilled in you that you didn't have the ability to do.


My blog is dedicated to the poets, truth seekers, artists, and anyone else who want to understand the capacity of truth. Relax, I encourage debate and discussion. Remember, you can bend it and twist it.... you can misuse and abuse it, but even God can not change the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment